In Charge Electrical Services is the one of the largest residential electrical construction companies in TX with branch locations in: Austin (Round Rock), Dallas (Lewisville), Dallas East (Royse City/Fate), Ft. Worth, San Antonio (Schertz), and Temple. Founded in 2007, In Charge has grown to over 300 employees. We work with the nation's largest home builders and pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our construction work, and on post-sale homeowner service. Our employees, the reason for our continued success, are the best in the business.
In Charge Electrical Services is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees. If you're an apprentice Electrician and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
We are currently seeking Electrical apprentice to start work ASAP. You will be working on new construction and renovations of residential new construction.
Day shift Monday to Friday, overtime available.
- Unwavering reliability and punctuality.
- Good appearance and attitude.
- Highly productive work ethics.
- An emphasis on safety.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Company Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision and Dental plans
- Teledoc Services available for all household members at no cost
- 401K plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation that increases with tenure
- Promotion from within opportunities
- Company holiday party and regular branch celebrations
Please apply via our website at http://www.inchargeelectricalservices.com/application, or submit resume to email@example.com.
In Charge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).