Electrical Design Sales Consultant
In Charge Electrical Services is the one of the largest residential electrical construction companies in TX with branch locations in: Austin (Round Rock), Dallas (Lewisville), Dallas East (Royse City/Fate), Ft. Worth, San Antonio (Schertz), and Temple. Founded in 2007, In Charge has grown to over 300 employees. We work with the nation's largest home builders and pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our construction work, and on post-sale homeowner service. Our employees, the reason for our continued success, are the best in the business.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN SALES CONSULTANT
This position is responsible for meeting with homebuyers as part of their design process and discussing their high voltage and low voltage electrical standard features as well as additional available options.
- Review electrical floor plan with client and present a room by room walkthrough of their house.
- Determine additional needs the customer may have and sell them the appropriate items.
- Willing to learn new processes.
- Good organizational skills beneficial.
- Must be able to complete paperwork accurately, neatly, and proficiently
- Ability to travel locally using own vehicle.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Company Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision and Dental plans
- Teledoc Services available for all household members at no cost
- 401K plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation that increases with tenure
- Promotion from within opportunities
- Company holiday party and regular branch celebrations
Please apply via our website at http://www.inchargeelectricalservices.com/application, or submit resume to email@example.com.
In Charge Electric, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).