Residential Low Voltage Supervisor
In Charge Electrical Services is the one of the largest residential electrical construction companies in TX with branch locations in: Austin (Round Rock), Dallas (Lewisville), Dallas East (Royse City/Fate), Ft. Worth, San Antonio (Schertz), and Temple. Founded in 2007, In Charge has grown to over 300 employees. We work with the nation's largest home builders and pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our construction work, and on post-sale homeowner service. Our employees, the reason for our continued success, are the best in the business.
- Rough/Trim Jobs: Own the provided schedule of the Low Voltage & Security rough/trim jobs to ensure timely/quality completion in coordination with the electrical team
- Service: Oversee work orders and follow them through completion.
- Sub Crews and Technicians: Manage: LV sub crews and hourly technicians on jobs assigned areas:
- Grow quality/speed of crews in the field
- Monitor and educate sub crews (quality, material usage, etc)
- Builder Interactions: Maintain positive relationships with builders (area managers, superintendents, etc) proactively to make sure we are performing well and get ahead of any fires.
- Teamwork: Work closely with Low Voltage Ops Manager, Other Low Voltage Supervisors and Warehouse Manager to solve problems and continuously improve interfaces.
- LHT: work the LHT leadership to continuously improve (not reinvent) our standards and processes (LV Code book, technician training, delivery process, home tech systems delivery)
- Profitable delivery of LV and Security
- High employee morale (keep this a great place to work)
- All jobs out by 8 A.M. (materials picked/ready afternoon before)
- Eliminate “dry runs” by reporting accurate job status to LV Ops Manager
- All jobs completed in 2 total trips (except for models/equipment)
- All jobs walked/checked within 2 days
- Review LV Schedule with assigned crews (10-15 per day)
- Receive work orders – distribute and monitor (2-4 per day)
- Primary point of contact for internal and external operations questions and fires
- Get in the field to interact with builders.
- Manage and track pertinent spreadsheets/punch lists/ schedule
- Ensure readiness for next day.
- Knowledge: Must have extensive knowledge of Security Alarm wiring and trim out (includes making up a panel and troubleshooting), Audio wiring and trim out, Data network wiring and trim out.
Company Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision and Dental plans
- Teledoc Services available for all household members at no cost
- 401K plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation that increases with tenure
- Promotion from within opportunities
- Company holiday party and regular branch celebrations
Please apply via our website at http://www.inchargeelectricalservices.com/application, or submit resume to email@example.com.
In Charge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).