In Charge Electrical Services is the one of the largest residential electrical construction companies in TX with branch locations in: Austin (Round Rock), Dallas (Lewisville), Dallas East (Royse City/Fate), Ft. Worth, San Antonio (Schertz), and Temple. Founded in 2007, In Charge has grown to over 300 employees. We work with the nation’s largest home builders and pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our construction work, and on post-sale homeowner service. Our employees, the reason for our continued success, are the best in the business.
The Administrative Assistant accomplishes its mission by carrying out its duties and responsibilities through the following:
- Faxing, copying, scanning
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Some A/P
- Locating jobs
- Writing work orders
- Data Entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience answering phone calls
- Basic Accounts Payable experience
- General administrative assistant knowledge
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow in a high-volume company environment
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Bilingual a major plus
- Must be willing to take a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Company Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision and Dental plans
- Teledoc Services available for all household members at no cost
- 401K plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation that increases with tenure
- Promotion from within opportunities
- Company holiday party and regular branch celebrations
Please apply via our website at http://www.inchargeelectricalservices.com/application, or submit resume to email@example.com.
In Charge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).