Residential Low Voltage Technician
In Charge Electrical Services is the one of the largest residential electrical construction companies in TX with branch locations in: Austin (Round Rock), Dallas (Lewisville), Dallas East (Royse City/Fate), Ft. Worth, San Antonio (Schertz), and Temple. Founded in 2007, In Charge has grown to over 300 employees. We work with the nation’s largest home builders and pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our construction work, and on post-sale homeowner service. Our employees, the reason for our continued success, are the best in the business.
- Troubleshoot various alarm systems
- Efficiently install wiring and alarm system components
- Work in changing climates including, but not limited to, high temperatures
- Work in attic spaces from time to time
- Two (2) years experience troubleshooting alarm and low-voltage issues
- Alarm install license
- Good customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to get along with others
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Company Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision and Dental plans
- Teledoc Services available for all household members at no cost
- 401K plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation that increases with tenure
- Promotion from within opportunities
- Company holiday party and regular branch celebrations
Please apply via our website at http://www.inchargeelectricalservices.com/application, or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Charge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).